Sheaf of Flowers
Thinking to order sheaf of flowers? You have found the perfect gift. Your local flower shop can organise the delivery of sheaf of flowers Australia wide with secure ordering and prompt delivery.
Select from a wide range of flower bouquets and arrangments for next day or same day flower delivery Australia wide. Order online today!
$92.95 – $122.95Select optionsIn stock
The Flowers You Chose Will Be Hand Delivered By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with florists in Australia and other countries to send flowers worldwide at best prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be sent to a local florist shop participating in Petals Floral Network.
- An experienced florist at the local flower shop will expertly make the flower arrangement.
- A local flower shop staff will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery expenses.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries serves not only the flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a florist provides a truly special and memorable moment for the special person in your life.
- *Same day delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your order online prior to 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day flower delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including sheaf of flowers, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local florist will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Happy Birthday Flowers for Her or HimTips for Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flowers:
- Happy Birthday flowers for her – Choose happy birthday flower bouquet that contain her favorite flower or color.
- Happy Birthday flowers for girl friend or wife – Choose happy birthday bouquets that contain flowers with special meanings.
- Happy Birthday flowers for him – Work with the florist near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower arrangement.
- Happy Birthday flowers for mother – Select from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Select an elegant flower bouquet with chocolates.
Romantic Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful bouquet of flowers is one of the lovliest ways to say “I love you” to that special person in your life. When you are not sure which kind of flowers to choose, here are the five most flowers for love:
- Tulips – These flowers are for the happy-go-lucky type of person. Go for red tulip to express “love”, where as a white tulip is mostly preferred flowers to say I am sorry to loved ones.
- Lilac – This romantic flower would make a fantastic choice for young or new love with a partner. A great choice as a birthday flowers or Just Because Flowers.
- Red Roses – Seen as the most romantic flowers, red roses come in many colors. The deep red rose is often thought as the symbol of everlasting love.
- Orchids – Choose orchids as beautiful romantic flowers for your partner as they are a more delicate and exotic than other flowers. It is no surprise to learn that, orchids are perfect choice as romantic flowers for your gir friend or wife on her birthday or on Valentine’s day.
- Alstroemeria – Also called as the “Peruvian lily”, it is a bold flower that will make a statement any where. Choose a red or pink color Alstroemeria for the most romantic impact, or a purple shade to show royalty and beauty. Bouquet of Alstroemeria is best to give as a wedding anniversary flowers or Valentine’s Day flowers to express your partner that you care.
Thinking of You Flowers
Thinking of You Flowers
When words simply are not enough, thinking of you flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gesture. To send ‘Thinking of You Flowers’, it is best to select his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to express how much you care.
To show romance, a bouquet of roses is seen as one of the most passionate flowers to give. She’ll ,definetly, this gesture from you.
When you’re on a budget you can still send just because flowers online with your local flower shop in Australia who has a great selection of stunning flower bouquets and plants to meet your budget.
Remember, you do not need a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special person a beautiful bouquet of just because flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from your local flower shop in Australia are a great gift to send when all you want to do is let someone is special about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to any local florist in Australia to help you send a message of love through a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
If you are thinking of someone or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from any florist in Australia which you can send a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, why not go for the colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- If you’re trying to show them an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, order thank you flowers like carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- When you order a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local flower shop in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Just Because Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another great bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your first anniversary or a golden one, good online flower shop, like this online flower shop in Australia can help celebrate the joyous anniversary with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. No matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local florists in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a good choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Because of carnations’ youthful and vibrant full bloom, it has often been used to represent young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly captures the love of a young marriage as couples get a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its 3rd year of marriage, the married couple has a good foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that great foundation. The sunflower represents the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is often used to represent fidelity and “forever love”. With five years of marriage in the bag, a couple’s life may begin to seem routine or mundane, however, just like a daisy, there are still several surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the great way to celebrate your first decade of marriage life as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no surprise that no flower symbolizes intense passion, lust, and love more than the rose. Roses are the fantastic way to express that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your 1st wedding anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during twenty years of marriage with a bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris means the strength and futility of your marriage. A bouquet made up of Iris symbolizes the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is often a time for big changes and reflection — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often symbolize motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. Why not celebrate all you two have achieved over the thirty years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is often known for generosity, remembrance, infatuation, sincerity, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell that someone you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate a great accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, represent the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Graduation or New Baby or New Job
By sending flowers to a relative or friend who is celebrating an important moment in their life, is a great gift which shows that you want to share in their celebration. Whether your relative buying their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, when you are insure what type of congratulations flowers to send, your local florists in Australia can help you coose the perfect congratulations flowers for the special moment.
Flowers for Graduation – When choosing flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to pick flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One way to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local florist, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to reflect the unique theme of your friend’s or relative’s new home.
Flowers for New Born and Mother – There is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new baby in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new baby. Any local florist in Australia will recommend choosing a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the flowers you can consider when ordering flowers to congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol to represent friendship and offer a memorable uplift to someone who has reached a milestone in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can convey passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that represent a symbol of hope, courage, faith and admiration, it is Iris. A great choice as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big achievement.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often chosen as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink color variation of Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is always selected as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – If want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Get Well Soon Flowers with Card Message
Many wish for a speedy recovery by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, if a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Talk to any florist in Australia to help you choose a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well soon flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to someone you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local flowers shop staff can assist you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms generally known to represent perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made of peonies makes a fantastic addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies normally known to represent healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies often represent loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Talk to a good flower shop in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Thank You Flowers to Express Your Appreciation
When it comes to ordering flowers to say thank you, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
In the case of sending a thank you flowers as a gift, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
If you are not sure what flowers to select, pick any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are often used to express appreciation and joy. You can also pick pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Apology Flowers for Forgiveness
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to show that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Often known as “Apology flowers”, they are generally fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a variety of I am sorry flowers to pick from when it comes to send an apology flowers and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the best apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can encourage feelings of joy in a anyone as they are known as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no wonder that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, providing your support to a friend or family member who is going through a loss, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to express support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need big gestures to provide support. Just being present when they’re grieving by listening, holding their hand, hugging them tightly and letting them laugh or cry as they look back – can help them a lot.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re not sure of what you can say in a sympathy message card, here are some examples:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some examples of what not to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being present for them and your supportive words, flowers are another impactful way to express sympathy. You can send a wonderful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are perfect sympathy flowers for funerals.
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a big part in saying goodbye, and your local flower shop staff in Australia knows how meaningful it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most common flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies suggest that the soul of the departed has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Alike Lilies, roses are another common flowers for funerals and are a suitable sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour symbolizes a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers embodies sprituality and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers signifies love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, signifies friendship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers shows gratefulness to the deceased.
- Gladioli – Large and magical, the Gladioli flower expresses strength, honesty and genuiness, making it a good choice as flowers for funerals.
- Chrysanthemums – Chrysanthemums are used as funeral flowers to represent honesty and are usually regarded as a cheerful way to honour the departed.
- Carnations – Simlarly to Roses, the various colours of Carnations have varying meanings at funerals. White Carnations as funeral flowers embodies love and innocence. Red Carnations, on the other hand, embodies recognition. Pink Canrnations, as flowers in funerals symbolize remembrance.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Valentine’s Day
Whether you’re searching for a big bouquet of red roses to spoil your partner, or a special arrangement of tulips as a gesture of love, you’ll need a fast, simple and trusted solution to get special flowers sent to your date or loved one. Your local florist in has a wide choice of Valentine’s Day floral arrangements that can be delivered to your location and nearby suburbs. Here are our five most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can never go wrong when giving red roses to your Valentine on Valentine’s Day. They are the most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with love, passion and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a perfect choice if you want to break tradition by getting flowers other than roses. These bright flowers mean “perfect lover” in the language of flowers.
- Sunflowers – Show your Valentine how much you care and adore them with an arrangement of beautiful sunflowers. They aren’t your usual Valentine’s Day flowers, but these bubbly and inspirational yellow flowers represent happiness, adoration, and foreverness.
- Pink Roses – Don’t want to give your lover the standard bouqet of red roses and be abit different this year. Surprise them with a fun bouquet of pink roses, that embodies admiration, grace, and happiness. This is also perfect for people who love the colour pink.
- Lilies – If your Valentine has sophisticated tastes, lilies would be an excellent Valentine’s Day gift. They also come in a wide range of bright colours, including pink, white, red or orange.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Mother’s Day Flowers
Show your mum how much you love her by sending her beautiful flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a diverse range of flowers that can be delivered to your location and nearby areas for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their diverse range of colours and wonderful scent, lilies are always an excellent choice to make your mom feel special. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a luxury lily arrangement in a vase, mom will love them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, emobody love, joy and gratitude, making them a graceful Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a lovely gift.
- Carnations – A very popular Mother’s Day flower across the globe. This flower is good for mothers, grandmothers, and mother in laws who love sweet, pretty flowers with rich colours.
- Tulips – This classic flower is available in many bright colours and signifies deep, unconditional love making it an ideal Mother’s Day present.
- Orchids – With their exotic and elegant style, orchids are represent many different things – beauty, strength, love, thoughtfullness, luxury and strength.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and surrounding cities. Here are our five favourite popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is generally the first pick for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have pretty, yellow-green blooms that can be used to create spectacular arrangements.
- Shamrocks – AKA, the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that many people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you a ton of luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are generally reserved for St. Patrick’s Day and pair well with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. 12 Green Carnations would make a splendid St. Patrick’s Day present.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also represent rebirth and new beginnings.