Plants for Birthdays
Want to send plants for birthdays? You have found the perfect gift. Your local florist can organise the delivery of plants for birthdays Australia wide with secure ordering and next day flower delivery.
Pick from a large variety of flower bouquets and arrangments for next day or same day flower delivery Australia wide. Order on our florist website today!
$80.95Add to CartIn stock
The Flowers You Chose Will Be Delivered Personally By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with florists in Australia and other countries to deliver flowers worldwide at best prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be received by a local flower shop participating in Petals Floral Network.
- An experienced florist at the local flower shop will expertly create the flower arrangement.
- A local florist will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery costs.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries serves not only the beautiful flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a staff from the flower shop gives a memorable and truly special moment for the special person in your life.
- *Same day delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your flower orders on our website before 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including plants for birthdays, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local flower shop will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Happy Birthday Flowers for Him or HerTips for Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flower Arrangements:
- Birthday flowers for her – Select happy birthday flower bouquet that contain her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for wife or girlfriend – Select happy birthday bouquets that made up of flowers with special meanings.
- Birthday flowers for him – Ask the staff at the flower shop near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower bouquet.
- Birthday flowers for mother – Select from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Choose an elegant bouquet of flowers with chocolates.
Romance Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful flower bouquet is one of the lovliest ways to say “I love you” to that special person in your life. When you are unsure which type of flowers to select, here are the five most romantic flowers:
- Tulips – These flowers are for the happy-go-lucky type of person. Select red tulip to express “love”, while a white tulip is mostly preferred flowers to say I am sorry to loved ones.
- Lilac – This romantic flower would be a great choice for young or new love with a partner. A great choice as a happy birthday flowers or Thinking of You Flowers.
- Red Roses – Seen as the most romantic of all the flowers, red roses come in several colors. The deep red rose is always considered as the symbol of everlasting love.
- The Blue Iris – The Blue Iris is a lovely and unique flower to give as a flowers for romance as it is an elegant and sophisticated-looking flower. The Blue Iris symbolizes hope and faith as it is also known as the Greek Goddess of love. The blue iris would make an excellent choice as flowers for birthday, anniversary or Valentine’s Day.
- Alstroemeria – Also known as the “Peruvian lily”, it is a bold flower that will make a statement any where. Choose a pink or red color Alstroemeria for the most romantic impact, or a purple shade to show beauty and royalty. Bouquet of Alstroemeria is best to give as a wedding anniversary flowers or Valentine’s Day flowers to express your partner that you care.
Thinking of You Flowers
Thinking of You Flowers
When words simply are not enough, just because flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gesture. To send ‘Just Because Flowers’, it is best to go for his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to express how much you care.
To express romance, a bouquet of roses is seen as one of the great romantic flowers to give. She’ll love this gesture.
When you’re on a budget you can still send just because flowers online with your local flower shop in Australia who has a great choice of beautiful flower bouquets and plants to suit your budget.
Remember, you do not have to have a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special person a beautiful bouquet of just because flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from your local florist in Australia are a great gift to send when all you want to do is let someone you care about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to your local florist in Australia to send a message of love with a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
When you are thinking of someone or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from your florist in Australia which you can send a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, why not go for the colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- If you’re trying to show them an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, send thank you flowers like carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- If you send a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local florist in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Thinking of You Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another fantastic bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your 1st wedding anniversary or a golden one, good local flower shop, like this online flower shop in Australia can help celebrate the joyous anniversary with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. No matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local flower shops in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a good choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Because of carnations’ vibrant full bloom and youthfulness, it has long been used to symbolize young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly captures the love of a young marriage as couples get a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its third year of marriage, the couple has a great foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that good foundation. The sunflower symbolizes the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is mostly used to mean fidelity and “forever love”. With 5 years of marriage, a couple’s life may begin to seem routine or mundane, but, just like a daisy, there are still plenty of surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the perfect way to celebrate your first ten years of of marriage as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no surprise that no flower symbolizes intense passion, lust, and love more than the rose. Roses are the fantastic way to express that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your first wedding anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during twenty years of marriage with a flower bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris symbolizes the strength and futility of your marriage. A bouqet of Iris represents the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is usually a time for reflection and big changes — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often symbolize motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. It is time to celebrate all you two have achieved over the thirty years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is often known for remembrance, generosity, sincerity, infatuation, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell the person you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate a fabulous accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, symbolize the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Congratulations
By sending flowers to a friend or relative who is celebrating a mile stone in their life, is a great gift which shows that you want to share in their celebration. Whether your neighbour buying their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, when you are insure what kind of congratulations flowers to send, your local florists in Australia can help you coose the perfect congratulations flowers for the special celebration.
Flowers for Graduation – When picking flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to select flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One of the ways to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local florist, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to reflect the unique theme of your friend’s or relative’s home.
Flowers for New Baby and Mother – There is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new born in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new baby. A good local florist in Australia will recommend choosing a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the best flowers you can think of when ordering flowers for congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol of friendship and deliver an unforgettable uplift to anyone who has accomplished an achievement in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can express passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that represent a symbol of hope, courage, faith and admiration, it has to be Iris. Perfect as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big achievement.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often chosen as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is often chosen as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – When want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Get Well Soon Flowers with Card Message
Many wish for a rapid return to health by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, when a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Contact a local flower shop in Australia to help you select a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to someone you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local flowers shop staff can assist you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms often known to represent perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made with peonies makes a beautiful addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies generally known to represent healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies generally symbolize loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Contact a local flower shop in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Thank You Flowers to Express Your Appreciation
Unlike other occasions to send flowers, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
One of the factor to think oabout when ordering a flowers to say thank you to someone, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
If you are not sure what flowers to pick, pick any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are often used to show appreciation and joy. You can also choose pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Flowers for Sorry
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to express that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Often known as “Apology flowers”, they are normally fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a range of I am sorry flowers to pick from when you want to order flowers to say I am sorry and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the great apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can bring out feelings of joy in a person as they are known as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no wonder that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, showing your support to a friend or family member who is going through a loss, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to show support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need big gestures to provide support. Just being present when they’re mourning by listening, holding their hand, hugging them firmly and letting them laugh or cry as they look back – can help them a lot.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re not sure of what you can say in a sympathy message card, here are some phrases:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some phrases of what not to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being there for them and your kind words, flowers are another meaningful way to show your sympathy. You can send a wonderful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are perfect sympathy flowers for funerals.
Flowers for Funerals
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a big role in saying goodbye, and your local flower shop staff in Australia knows how important it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most popular flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most poular flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies suggest that the soul of the departed has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Like Lilies, roses are also popular flowers for funerals and are an appropriate sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour symbolizes a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers embodies purity and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers stands for love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, signifies friendship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers shows thankfulness to the departed.
- Gladioli – Large and majestic, the Gladioli flower shows strength, honesty and sincerity, making it a good choice as flowers for funerals.
- Chrysanthemums – Chrysanthemums are used as funeral flowers to embody honesty and are generally regarded as a cheerful way to honour the deceased.
- Gerberas – The true beauty and meaning of Gerberas make them a joyful and approriate flowers for funerals. White Gerberas symbolizes calm and innocence. While, Pink Gerberas as preferred funeral flowers stands for strong recognition.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Whether you’re looking for a huge bouquet of red roses to spoil your Valentine, or a beautiful arrangement of tulips as a gesture of love, you’ll need a fast, easy and trusted solution to get romantic flowers sent to your Valentine’s date or loved one. Your local florist in has an extensvie choice of Valentine’s Day bouquets and arrangements that can be delivered to your location and nearby cities. Here are our five most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can’t go wrong when giving red roses to your partner on Valentine’s Day. They are the most common flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with love, desire and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a great choice if you want to break tradition by getting flowers other than roses. These bright flowers mean “perfect lover” in the flower world.
- Sunflowers – Show your Valentine how much you love and appreciate them with an arrangement of wonderful sunflowers. They aren’t your normal Valentine’s Day flowers, but these cheerful and inspirational yellow flowers embody happiness, adoration, and longevity.
- Pink Roses – Don’t want to send your loved one the standard bouqet of red roses and be abit different this year. Surprise them with a bright bouquet of pink roses, that embodies admiration, grace, and happiness. This is also perfect for people who love the colour pink.
- Lilies – If your Valentines date has sophisticated tastes, lilies would be an excellent Valentine’s Day gift. They also come in various bright colours, including pink, white, red or orange.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Mum
Say a special thanks to your mum by sending her gorgeous flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a diverse range of flowers that can be delivered to your location and surrounding cities for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their diverse range of colours and wonderful aroma, lilies are always an excellent pick to make your mom happy. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a luxury lily arrangement in a vase, mom will adore them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, represent love, happiness and gratitude, making them a graceful Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a lovely present.
- Chrysanthemums – Their bold and cheery blooms make a goregous Mother’s Day gift. Whether you choose yellow, orange, pink, red or white, chrysanthemums will look stunning as a huge bouquet, potted gift or mixed posy.
- Gerberas – Vibrant and happy flowers that will add character to any room or garden. They embody innocence, purity and beauty.
- Orchids – With their exotic and elegant style, orchids are stand for many different things – beauty, strength, love, thoughtfullness, luxury and strength.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and surrounding suburbs. Here are our five most popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is normally the most popular choice for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have gorgeous, yellow-green blooms that can be used to create exceptional arrangements.
- Shamrocks – AKA, the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that a lot of people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you a ton of luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are generally used for St. Patrick’s Day and pair well with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. 12 Green Carnations would make a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day gift.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also symbolize rebirth and new beginnings.