Funeral Flower Wreath
Thinking to order funeral flower wreath? You have found the perfect gift. Your local flower shop can arrange the delivery of funeral flower wreath Australia wide with secure ordering and prompt delivery.
Select from a huge selection of flower bouquets and arrangments for same day or next day flower delivery Australia wide. Order on our florist website today!
$99.95 – $129.95Select optionsIn stock
The Flowers You Chose Will Be Delivered Personally By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with flower shops in Australia and other countries to send flowers worldwide at cheap prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be sent to a local flower shop who is a member of Petals Floral Network.
- An experienced florist at the local flower shop will expertly make the flower bouquet.
- A local flower shop staff will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery costs.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries provides not only the flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a florist provides a memorable and truly special moment for the special person in your life.
- *Same day flower delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your order on our website prior to 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including funeral flower wreath, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local flower shop will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Birthday Flowers for Her or HimTips on Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flower Bouquets:
- Birthday flowers for her – Select happy birthday flower arrangements that contain her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for wife or girlfriend – Choose happy birthday bouquets that has flowers with special meanings.
- Happy Birthday flowers for him – Work with the florist near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower bouquet.
- Birthday flowers for mum – Select from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Choose an elegant flower bouquet with chocolates.
Romantic Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful bouquet of flowers is one of the best ways to say “I love you” to that special someone in your life. If you are unsure which type of flowers to choose, here are the five most flowers for love:
- Tulips – These flowers are for the happy-go-lucky type of person. Select red tulip to express “love”, while a white tulip is often preferred as an apology flower to loved ones.
- Lilac – This flower for romance would be a great selection for young or new love with a partner. Perfect as a happy birthday flowers or Just Because Flowers.
- Red Roses – Seen as the most romantic of all the flowers, red roses come in many colors. The deep red rose is always seen as the symbol of everlasting love.
- The Blue Iris – The Blue Iris is a lovely and unique flower to give as a flowers for romance as it is an elegant and sophisticated-looking flower. The Blue Iris symbolizes faith and hope as it is also the Greek Goddess of love. The blue iris would make an excellent choice as flowers for Valentine’s Day, birthday or anniversary.
- Alstroemeria – Also known as the “Peruvian lily”, it is a bold flower that will make a statement any where. Choose a red or pink color Alstroemeria for the most romantic impact, or a purple shade to express beauty and royalty. Bouquet of Alstroemeria is best to give as a wedding anniversary flowers or Valentine’s Day flowers to show your partner that you care.
Thinking of You Flowers
Thinking of You Flowers
When you cannot say with words what you feel, just because flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gift. To send ‘Thinking of You Flowers’, it is best to select his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to show how much you care.
If you want to show your romantic side of yourself, a bouquet of roses is seen as one of the most passionate flowers to give. She’ll love this gesture.
When you’re on a budget you can still send just because flowers online with any local florist in Australia who has a vast choice of stunning flower bouquets and plants to suit your budget.
Remember, you do not have to have a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special person a beautiful bouquet of thinking of you flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from any local florist in Australia are a perfect gift to send when all you want to do is let a person who is special about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to a good local florist in Australia to help you send a message of love with a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
When you are thinking of person or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from your florist in Australia which you can order for a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, why not go for the colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- When you’re trying to express an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, send thank you flowers like carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- If you send a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local florist in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Thank You Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another good bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Happy Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your first anniversary or a golden one, any local florist, like this online flower shop in Australia can help celebrate the joyous anniversary with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. No matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local flower shops in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a great choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Carnations’ vibrant full bloom and youthfulness, it has often been used to represent young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly encompasses the love of a young marriage as couples get a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its 3rd year of marriage, the married couple has a strong foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that great foundation. The sunflower symbolizes the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is mostly used to mean fidelity and “forever love”. With 5 years of marriage in the bag, a couple’s life may seem to become a routine or mundane, but, just like a daisy, there are still many surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the perfect way to celebrate your first ten years of of marriage as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no surprise that no flower symbolizes intense passion, lust, and love more than the rose. Roses are the perfect way to express that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your first wedding anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during two decades of marriage with a flower bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris symbolizes the strength and futility of your marriage. A bouqet of Iris represents the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is generally a time for reflection and big changes — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often represent motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. It is time to celebrate all you two have achieved over the 30 years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is often known as a symbol of remembrance, generosity, infatuation, sincerity, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell that someone you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate an amazing accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, represent the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Graduation or New Baby or New Job
By sending flowers to a friend or relative who is celebrating an important moment in their life, is an awesome gift which conveys that you want to share in their joy. Whether your relative purchasing their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, when you are not sure what type of congratulations flowers to send, your local florists in Australia can help you select the best congratulations flowers for the perfect celebration.
Flowers for Graduation – When picking flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to choose flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One of the ways to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local flower shop, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to represent the unique theme of your relative’s or friend’s new home.
Flowers for New Born and Mother – When there is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new baby in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new baby. Any local florist in Australia will recommend choosing a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the flowers you can think of when sending flowers to congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol of friendship and give an unforgettable uplift to someone who has reached a milestone in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can express passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that symbolize hope, courage, faith and admiration, it is Iris. A great choice as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big achievement.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often chosen as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink color variation of Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is generally picked as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – If want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Get Well Soon Flowers with Card Message
Many wish for a speedy recovery by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, if a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Talk to any flower shop in Australia to help you choose a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well soon flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to a person you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local flowers shop staff can help you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms generally known to represent perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made with peonies makes a wonderful addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies often known to represent healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies normallyly symbolize loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well soon flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Talk to your florist in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Flowers to Say Thank You
Unlike other occasions to send flowers, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
One of the factor to think oabout before ordering a thank you flowers to someone, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
If you are unsure what flowers to select, select any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are often used to show appreciation and joy. You can also select pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Flowers to Say I’m Sorry
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to show that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Often known as “Apology flowers”, they are generally fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a variety of I am sorry flowers to choose from when it comes to send flowers to say I am sorry and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the best apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can bring out feelings of joy in a anyone as they are known as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no wonder that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, showing your support to a friend or family member who is going through a grieve, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to express support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need massive gestures to show support. Just being present when they’re grieving by listening, holding their hand, hugging them firmly and letting them laugh or cry as they reminisce – can help them a lot.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re not sure of what you can say in a sympathy message card, here are some phrases:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some phrases of what not to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being present for them and your supportive words, flowers are another meaningful way to express sympathy. You can send a beautiful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are graceful sympathy flowers for funerals.
Flowers for Funerals
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a major part in saying goodbye, and your local flower shop staff in Australia knows how important it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most popular flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most poular flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the deceased has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Simlarly to Lilies, roses are another popular flowers for funerals and are an appropriate sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour has a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers signifies purity and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers signifies love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, symbolizes friendship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers express gratitude to the departed.
- Gladioli – High and magical, the Gladioli flower represents strength, honesty and genuiness, making it a great choice as flowers for funerals.
- Chrysanthemums – Chrysanthemums are used as funeral flowers to symbolize truth and are generally regarded as a cheerful way to honour the deceased.
- Gerberas – The true beauty and meaning of Gerberas make them a joyful and suitable flowers for funerals. White Gerberas represents calm and innocence. Whilst, Pink Gerberas as preferred funeral flowers symbolizes strong recognition.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Valentine’s Day
Whether you’re in need of a big bouquet of red roses to spoil your Valentine, or a beautiful arrangement of tulips as a gesture of love, you’ll need a quick, easy and trusted solution to get wonderful flowers delivered to your Valentine’s date or partner. Your local florist in has a large range of Valentine’s Day floral arrangements that can be delivered to your location and surrounding areas. Here are our five most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can’t go wrong when giving red roses to your Valentine on Valentine’s Day. They are the most common flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with romance, passion and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a great choice if you want to break tradition by sending flowers other than roses. These bright flowers mean “perfect lover” in the flower language.
- Purple Orchids – Exquisite, exotic and beautiful, the orchid plant symbolizes luxury, fine beauty, and strength. This is a great Valentine’s gift to show your special someone how much you love them.
- Pink Roses – Don’t want to send your Valentine the standard bouqet of red roses and be abit different this Valentine’s Day. Surprise them with a bright bouquet of pink roses, that embodies admiration, grace, and happiness. This is also perfect for those who love the colour pink.
- Carnations – These long lasting Valentines Day flowers stand for pride and beauty. This is an exceptional choice for new relationships.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Mother’s Day Flowers
Let your mum know how gratefull you are by getting her gorgeous flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a huge range of flowers that can be sent to your location and surrounding cities for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their wide range of colours and blissful scent, lilies are always a great pick to make your mom feel special. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a luxury lily arrangement in a vase, mom will adore them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, emobody love, happiness and gratitude, making them a graceful Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a beautiful present.
- Carnations – A very common Mother’s Day flower across the globe. This flower is good for moms, grandmas, and mother in laws who like sweet, gorgeous flowers with rich colours.
- Tulips – This classic flower comes in many bright colours and signifies deep, unconditional love making it an ideal Mother’s Day present.
- Orchids – With their exotic and elegant style, orchids are embody many different things – beauty, strength, love, thoughtfullness, luxury and strength.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and surrounding cities. Here are our five most popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is normally the first pick for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have pretty, yellow-green blooms that can be used to make exceptional arrangements.
- Shamrocks – Also known as the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that many people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you immense luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are generally reserved for St. Patrick’s Day and pair great with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. A dozen of Green Carnations would make a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day gift.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also signify rebirth and new beginnings.