Flowers and Fruits
Want to send flowers and fruits? You have found the perfect present. Your local flower shop can arrange the delivery of flowers and fruits Australia wide with secure ordering and same day flower delivery.
Pick from a huge range of flower bouquets and arrangments for same day or next day flower delivery Australia wide. Order online today!
$162.95Add to CartIn stock
The Flowers You Picked Will Be Delivered Personally By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with florists in Australia and other countries to send flowers worldwide at best prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be sent to a local florist shop who is a member of Petals Floral Network.
- An expert florist at the local flower shop will expertly create the flower bouquet.
- A local florist will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery costs.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries provides not only the beautiful flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a florist gives a truly special and memorable moment for the special person in your life.
- *Same day delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your order on our website prior to 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including flowers and fruits, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local florist will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Birthday Flowers for Her or HimTips on Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flower Bouquets:
- Happy Birthday flowers for her – Choose happy birthday flower bouquet that has her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for girl friend or wife – Choose happy birthday bouquets that contain flowers with special meanings.
- Birthday flowers for him – Ask the staff at the flower shop near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower arrangement.
- Happy Birthday flowers for mother – Select from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Choose an elegant flower bouquet with chocolates.
Romance Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful flower bouquet is one of the best ways to say “I love you” to that special person in your life. If you are not sure which kind of flowers to choose, here are the five most romantic flowers:
- Tulips – These flowers are for the happy-go-lucky type of person. Select red tulip to express “love”, where as a white tulip is mostly preferred as an apology flower to loved ones.
- Lilac – This romantic flower would be a great choice for young or new love with a partner. A great choice as a birthday flowers or Just Because Flowers.
- Red Roses – Considered as the most romantic flowers, red roses come in several colors. The deep red rose is often thought as the symbol of everlasting love.
- The Blue Iris – The Blue Iris is an unique and lovely flower to give as a flowers for romance as it is a sophisticated-looking and elegant flower. The Blue Iris is a symbol of faith and hope as it is also the Greek Goddess of love. The blue iris would make a perfect choice as flowers for birthday, anniversary or Valentine’s Day.
- Alstroemeria – Commonly called as the “Peruvian lily”, it is a bold flower that will make a statement any where. Select a pink or red color Alstroemeria for the most romantic impact, or a purple shade to express royalty and beauty. Bouquet of Alstroemeria is best to give as a wedding anniversary flowers or Valentine’s Day flowers to show your partner that you care.
Thinking of You Flowers
Thinking of You Flowers
When you cannot say with words what you feel, just because flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gift. To send ‘Just Because Flowers’, it is best to select his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to express how much you care.
If you want to show romance, a bouquet of roses is considered one of the most passionate flowers to give. She’ll love this gesture from you.
If you’re on a budget you can still order just because flowers online with any local flower shop in Australia who has a vast selection of stunning flower bouquets and plants to suit your budget.
Remember, you do not need a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special person a beautiful bouquet of just because flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from any local florist in Australia are a great gift to send when all you want to do is let a person who you care about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to any local florist in Australia to send a message of love through a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
If you are missing him or her or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from your florist in Australia which you can order for a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, we recommend colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- When you’re wanting to express an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, send thank you flowers like carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- When you send a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local florist in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Just Because Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another great bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your first anniversary or a golden one, good online flower shop, like this online florist in Australia can help celebrate the joyous occasion with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. It does not matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local florists in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a perfect choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Because of carnations’ youthful and vibrant full bloom, it has often been used to symbolize young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly encompasses the love of a young marriage as couples get a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its 3rd year of marriage, the married couple has a strong foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that great foundation. The sunflower symbolizes the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is often used to mean fidelity and “forever love”. With five years of marriage in the bag, a couple’s life may begin to seem routine or mundane, however, just like a daisy, there are still plenty of surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the great way to celebrate your first ten years of of marriage as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no wonder that no flower represents love, lust and intense passion more than the rose. Roses are the fantastic way to show that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your first wedding anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during two decades of marriage with a bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris means the strength and futility of your relationship. A bouqet of Iris represents the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is generally a time of reflection and big changes — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often symbolize motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. Why not celebrate all you two have achieved over the 30 years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is often known as a symbol of generosity, remembrance, sincerity, infatuation, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell the person you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate a fabulous accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, represent the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Graduation or New Baby or New Job
By sending flowers to a friend or relative who is celebrating an important moment in their life, is a great gift which shows that you want to share in their joy. Whether your friend buying their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, if you are insure what kind of congratulations flowers to order, your local florists in Australia can help you select the best congratulations flowers for the perfect celebration.
Flowers for Graduation – When picking flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to choose flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One of the ways to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local florist, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to reflect the unique theme of your relative’s or friend’s home.
Flowers for New Born and Mother – When there is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new baby in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new baby. Any local florist in Australia will recommend picking a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the flowers you can think of when sending flowers for congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol to represent friendship and offer an unforgettable uplift to anyone who has reached a milestone in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can express passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that symbolize hope, courage, faith and admiration, it is Iris. Perfect as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big achievement.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often selected as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink color variation of Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is generally chosen as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – When want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Flowers for Get Well Soon
Many wish for a quick return to health by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, if a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Talk to your flower shop in Australia to help you select a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well soon flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to someone you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local flowers shop staff can help you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms often known to symbolize perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made with peonies makes a great addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies normally known to represent healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies normallyly symbolize loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well soon flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Talk to your flower shop in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Flowers to Say Thank You
Unlike other occasions to send flowers, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
One of the thing to consider when ordering a thank you flowers to someone, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
When you are unsure what flowers to select, pick any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are usually used to show appreciation and joy. You can also choose pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Flowers for Sorry
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to express that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Commonly known as “Apology flowers”, they are normally fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a range of I am sorry flowers to select from when you want to order an apology flowers and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the great apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can bring out feelings of happiness in a person as they are refered to as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no surprise that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, providing your support to a friend or family member who is going through a loss, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to express support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need big gestures to express support. Just being present when they’re mourning by listening, holding their hand, hugging them firmly and letting them laugh or cry as they reminisce – can help them tremendously.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re not sure of what to say in a sympathy message card, here are some phrases:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some examples of what not to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being there for them and your kind words, flowers are another meaningful way to express sympathy. You can send a beautiful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are great sympathy flowers for funerals.
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a major part in saying goodbye, and your local florist in Australia knows how important it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most popular flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most common flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies signify that the soul of the deceased has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Alike Lilies, roses are also popular flowers for funerals and are a suitable sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour symbolizes a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers embodies purity and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers stands for love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, symbolizes friendship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers conveys recognition to the departed.
- Gladioli – Tall and majestic, the Gladioli flower displays strength, honesty and sincerity, making it a good choice as flowers for funerals.
- Orchids – Pink and White Orchids are generally used as funeral flowers to show one’s sympathy and never-ending love to someone close to them that has departed.
- Gerberas – The true beauty and significance of Gerberas make them a lovely and approriate flowers for funerals. White Gerberas stands for calm and innocence. Whereas, Pink Gerberas as preferred funeral flowers embodies strong admiration.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Valentine’s Day
Whether you’re searching for a romantic bouquet of red roses to spoil your Valentine, or a beautiful arrangement of tulips as a gesture of love, you’ll need a quick, simple and trusted solution to get special flowers delivered to your Valentine’s date or spouse. Your local florist in has a wide choice of Valentine’s Day bouquets and arrangements that can be delivered to your location and nearby cities. Here are our five most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can never go wrong when sending long stem red roses to your partner on Valentine’s Day. They are the most common flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with romance, desire and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a great choice if you want to try something by getting flowers other than roses. These blooming flowers mean “perfect lover” in the language of flowers.
- Sunflowers – Show your Valentine how much you love and appreciate them with an arrangement of bright sunflowers. They aren’t your usual Valentine’s Day flowers, but these bubbly and uplifting yellow flowers embody happiness, adoration, and longevity.
- White Roses – Want to change it up this year and surprise your Valentine? White roses is a special choice, that symbolizes purity of love and strong respect. Daisies – Daisies symbolize innocence, loyalty, and clarity making them wonderful Valentines Day flowers for new relationships, couples that have been with each other for a long time, or even for friends and family.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Mother’s Day
Show your mum how much you appreciate her by sending her beautiful flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a diverse range of floral arrangements and bouquets that can be sent to your location and surrounding areas for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their wide range of colours and blissful fragrance, lilies are always an excellent pick to make your mom feel special. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a luxury lily arrangement in a vase, mom will love them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, symbolize admiration, joy and gratitude, making them an elegant Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a wonderful present.
- Carnations – A very popular Mother’s Day flower across the world. This flower is ideal for mothers, grandmothers, and mother in laws who enjoy sweet, gorgeous flowers with rich colours.
- Tulips – This classic flower is available in many virbant colours and signifies deep, unconditional love making it an ideal Mother’s Day gift.
- Orchids – With their exotic and elegant appreance, orchids are embody many different things – beauty, strength, love, thoughtfullness, luxury and strength.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and nearby cities. Here are our five most popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is generally the most popular pick for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have beautiful, yellow-green blooms that can be used to make amazing arrangements.
- Shamrocks – Also known as the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that many people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you a ton of luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are generally used for St. Patrick’s Day and pair great with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. A dozen of Green Carnations would make a perfect St. Patrick’s Day gift.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also signify rebirth and new beginnings.