Thinking to order casket sprays? You have found the perfect present. Your local flower shop can organise the delivery of casket sprays Australia wide with secure ordering and next day flower delivery.
Choose from a wide selection of flower bouquets and arrangments for next day or same day flower delivery Australia wide. Order here today!
$192.95 – $232.95Select optionsIn stock
The Flowers You Chose Will Be Hand Delivered By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with florists in Australia and other countries to send flowers worldwide at affordable prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be sent to a local flower shop who is a member of Petals Floral Network.
- An experienced florist at the local flower shop will expertly make the flower bouquet.
- A local flower shop staff will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery costs.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries serves not only the beautiful flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a staff from the flower shop offers a truly special and memorable moment for the special person in your life.
- *Same day delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your order on our website prior to 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day flower delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including casket sprays, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local flower shop will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Happy Birthday Flowers for Him or HerTips for Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flower Bouquets:
- Birthday flowers for her – Select birthday flower bouquet that made up of her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for girl friend or wife – Choose happy birthday bouquets that has flowers with special meanings.
- Happy Birthday flowers for him – Ask the staff at the flower shop near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower arrangement.
- Birthday flowers for mum – Select from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Select an elegant flower bouquet with chocolates.
Romance Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful bouquet of flowers is one of the best ways to say “I love you” to that special person in your life. When you are unsure which type of flowers to select, here are the five most flowers for love:
- Tulips – If your special person is a happy-go-lucky person, then Tulips are the best one to go. Select red tulip to express “love”, where as a white tulip is mostly preferred flowers to say I am sorry to loved ones.
- Lilac – This flower for romance would be a great selection for young or new love with a partner. A great choice as a birthday flowers or Thinking of You Flowers.
- Red Roses – Considered as the most romantic flowers, red roses come in many colors. The deep red rose is always considered as the symbol of everlasting love.
- The Blue Iris – The Blue Iris is a lovely and unique flower to offer as a flowers for romance as it is an elegant and sophisticated-looking flower. The Blue Iris symbolizes faith and hope as it is also the Greek Goddess of love. The blue iris would make an excellent choice as flowers for Valentine’s Day, birthday or anniversary.
- Camellia – These flowers are the preferred choice for any couple that is celebrating several years together as Carmelias represent faithfulness and longevity.
Thinking of You Flowers
Just Because Flowers
When you cannot say with words what you feel, thinking of you flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gesture. To send ‘Thinking of You Flowers’, it is best to go for his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to show how much you care.
To show romance, a bouquet of roses is seen as one of the great romantic flowers to give. She’ll ,definetly, this gesture.
When you’re on a budget you can still send just because flowers online with your local flower shop in Australia who has a vast selection of stunning flower bouquets and plants to suit your budget.
Remember, you do not have to have a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special someone a beautiful bouquet of thinking of you flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from any local flower shop in Australia are a best gift to send when all you want to do is let a person who you care about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to a good local florist in Australia to help you send a message of love with a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
If you are missing him or her or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from a good flowers shop in Australia which you can order for a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, why not go for the colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- When you’re trying to express an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, send thank you flowers like carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- When you order a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local flower shop in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so they can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another great bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your 1st wedding anniversary or a golden one, your local flower shop, like this web florist in Australia can help celebrate the special occasion with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. It does not matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local florists in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a great choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Because of carnations’ youthful and vibrant full bloom, it has long been used to symbolize young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly captures the love of a young marriage as couples get a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its third year of marriage, the couple has a great foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that strong foundation. The sunflower symbolizes the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is always used to mean fidelity and “forever love”. With 5 years of marriage, a couple’s life may seem to become a routine or mundane, however, just like a daisy, there are still many surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the perfect way to celebrate your first ten years of of marriage life as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no surprise that no other flower symbolizes love, lust and intense passion more than the rose. Roses are the perfect way to express that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your first wedding anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during twenty years of marriage with a bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris represents the strength and futility of your marriage. A bouquet made up of Iris represents the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is usually a time of big changes and reflection — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often represent motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. It is time to celebrate all you two have achieved over the 30 years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is always known for generosity, remembrance, infatuation, sincerity, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell the person you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate a great accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, symbolize the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Congratulations
By sending flowers to a friend or relative who is celebrating an important moment in their life, is a great gift which shows that you want to share in their celebration. Whether your neighbour buying their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, when you are insure what kind of congratulations flowers to send, your local flower shops in Australia can help you select the best congratulations flowers for the special celebration.
Flowers for Graduation – When selecting flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to pick flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One way to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local florist, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to represent the unique theme of your relative’s or friend’s home.
Flowers for New Baby and Mother – There is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new baby in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new born. A good local florist in Australia will recommend choosing a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the flowers you can consider when sending flowers for congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol of friendship and give a memorable uplift to anyone who has accomplished an achievement in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can convey passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that represent a symbol of hope, courage, faith and admiration, it has to be Iris. A great choice as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big achievement.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often picked as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is always selected as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – If want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Get Well Soon Flowers with Card Message
Many wish for a rapid return to health by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, when a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Contact a local flower shop in Australia to help you pick a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to someone you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local flowers shop staff can help you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms often known to represent perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made of peonies makes a great addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies generally known to represent healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies often represent loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well soon flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Talk to your florist in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Flowers to Say Thank You
When it comes to ordering flowers to say thank you, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
In the case of sending a thank you flowers as a gift, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
If you are not sure what flowers to select, select any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are usually used to show appreciation and joy. You can also choose pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Flowers for Sorry
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to express that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Commonly known as “Apology flowers”, they are usually fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a variety of I am sorry flowers to choose from when it comes to send flowers to say I am sorry and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the best apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can encourage feelings of happiness in a person as they are refered to as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no wonder that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, giving your support to a friend or family member who is going through a loss, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to show support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need big gestures to express support. Just being present when they’re grieving by listening, holding their hand, hugging them firmly and letting them laugh or cry as they look back – can help them a lot.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re not sure of what to say in a sympathy message card, here are some examples:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some phrases of what you should not to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being present for them and your supportive words, flowers are another meaningful way to express sympathy. You can send a beautiful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are great sympathy flowers for funerals.
Flowers for Funerals
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a big role in saying goodbye, and your local florist in Australia knows how important it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most popular flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most common flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the departed has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Alike Lilies, roses are also popular flowers for funerals and are a suitable sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour represents a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers stands for sprituality and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers represents love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, embodies companionship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers shows appreciation to the deceased.
- Gladioli – Large and majestic, the Gladioli flower shows strength, integrity and genuiness, making it a great choice as flowers for funerals.
- Orchids – Pink and White Orchids are generally used as funeral flowers to convey one’s sympathy and never-ending love to someone close to them that has deceased.
- Gerberas – The grace and meaning of Gerberas make them a lovely and suitable flowers for funerals. White Gerberas signifies calm and innocence. While, Pink Gerberas as preferred funeral flowers signifies strong admiration.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Valentine’s Day
Whether you’re in need of a romantic bouquet of red roses to spoil your partner, or a special arrangement of tulips as a gesture of love, you’ll need a quick, simple and trusted solution to get wonderful flowers delivered to your Valentine’s date or spouse. Your local florist in has a large range of Valentine’s Day floral arrangements that can be delivered to your location and surrounding areas. Here are our five most romantic flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can’t go wrong when giving red roses to your spouse on Valentine’s Day. They are the most common flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with romance, desire and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a great choice if you want to try something by sending flowers other than red roses. These blooming flowers mean “perfect lover” in the flower world.
- Purple Orchids – Exquisite, exotic and pretty, the orchid plant symbolizes richness, fine beauty, and strength. This is a lovely Valentine’s gift to show your special loved one how much they mean to you.
- White Roses – Want to change it up this year and surprise your Valentine? White roses is a unqiue choice, that symbolizes purity of love and strong respect.
- Lilies – If your partner has sophisticated tastes, lilies would be an excellent Valentine’s Day gift. They also come in many bright colours, including pink, white, red or orange.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Mum
Show your mum how much you love her by getting her beautiful flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a diverse range of floral arrangements and bouquets that can be sent to your location and surrounding areas for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their wide range of colours and wonderful scent, lilies are always an excellent choice to make your mom feel special. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a stylish lily arrangement in a vase, mom will adore them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, represent admiration, happiness and gratitude, making them a graceful Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a beautiful present.
- Carnations – A very common Mother’s Day flower across the world. This flower is good for moms, grandmas, and mother in laws who love sweet, pretty flowers with rich colours.
- Tulips – This classic flower is available in many virbant colours and represents deep, unconditional love making it an ideal Mother’s Day present.
- Peony – Celebrate your mom or grandma with beautiful, bold peonies. These flowers are also suitable for all occasions as they symbolize prosperity, luck, love and integrity.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and surrounding areas. Here are our five most popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is normally the main pick for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have gorgeous, yellow-green blooms that can be used to create amazing arrangements.
- Shamrocks – AKA, the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that many people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you a great deal of luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are generally used for St. Patrick’s Day and pair well with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. 12 Green Carnations would make a spectacular St. Patrick’s Day present.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also symbolize rebirth and new beginnings.