White Roses in Vase
Thinking to order white roses in vase? You have found the perfect present. Your local florist can organise the delivery of white roses in vase Australia wide with secure ordering and same day flower delivery.
Pick from a massive selection of flower arrangements and bouquets for same day or next day flower delivery Australia wide. Order on our florist website today!
$172.95Add to CartIn stock
The Flowers You Selected Will Be Delivered Personally By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with florists in Australia and other countries to send flowers worldwide at best prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be sent to a local florist shop who is a member of Petals Floral Network.
- An experienced florist at the local flower shop will expertly create the flower arrangement.
- A local flower shop staff will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery costs.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries offers not only the beautiful flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a florist gives a truly special and memorable moment for the special some one in your life.
- *Same day flower delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your order on our website before 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day flower delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including white roses in vase, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local florist will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Happy Birthday Flowers for Her or HimTips on Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flowers:
- Happy Birthday flowers for her – Select birthday flower bouquet that made up of her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for wife or girlfriend – Select happy birthday bouquets that contain flowers with special meanings.
- Birthday flowers for him – Work with the florist near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower bouquet.
- Happy Birthday flowers for mother – Select from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Choose an elegant bouquet of flowers with chocolates.
Romantic Flowers to Express Your LoveA beautiful flower bouquet is one of the lovliest ways to say “I love you” to that special person in your life. If you are unsure which kind of flowers to select, here are the five most romantic flowers:
- Tulips – These flowers are for the happy-go-lucky type of person. Choose red tulip to express “love”, while a white tulip is mostly chosen as an apology flower to loved ones.
- Lilac – This flower for romance would make a perfect choice for young or new love with a partner. Perfect as a happy birthday flowers or Just Because Flowers.
- Red Roses – Seen as the most romantic flowers, red roses come in many colors. The deep red rose is often thought as the symbol of everlasting love.
- Orchids – Choose orchids as beautiful romantic flowers for your spouse as they are a more exotic and delicate than other flowers. It is no surprise to learn that, orchids are great selection as romantic flowers for your wife or girl friend on her birthday or on Valentine’s day.
- Camellia – They are the preferred choice for any couple that is celebrating several years together as Carmelias mean faithfulness and longevity.
Thinking of You Flowers
Thinking of You Flowers
When you cannot say with words what you feel, just because flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gift. To send ‘Just Because Flowers’, it is best to go for his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to show how much you care.
To express romance, a bouquet of roses is considered one of the most passionate flowers to give. She’ll ,definetly, this gesture from you.
When you’re on a budget you can still send just because flowers online with any local florist in Australia who has a vast choice of stunning flower bouquets and plants to suit your budget.
Remember, you do not have to have a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special person a beautiful bouquet of thinking of you flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from any local flower shop in Australia are a great gift to send when all you want to do is let a person who is special about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to any local florist in Australia to send a message of love through a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
When you are missing him or her or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from your flowers shop in Australia which you can order for a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, we recommend colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- When you’re wanting to show them an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, send thank you flowers like carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- If you order a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local flower shop in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Thinking of You Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another great bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your first anniversary or a golden one, your local florist, like this web florist in Australia can help celebrate the joyous occasion with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. No matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local florists in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a perfect choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Carnations’ youthful and vibrant full bloom, it has long been used to represent young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly captures the love of a young marriage as couples have a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its 3rd year of marriage, the married couple has a strong foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that good foundation. The sunflower symbolizes the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is often used to symbolize fidelity and “forever love”. With 5 years of marriage, a couple’s life may begin to seem routine or mundane, however, just like a daisy, there are still several surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the great way to celebrate your first ten years of of marriage life as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no surprise that no other flower means love, lust and intense passion more than the rose. Roses are the great way to show that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your 1st anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during two decades of marriage with a flower bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris means the strength and futility of your relationship. A bouquet made up of Iris symbolizes the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is generally a time of big changes and reflection — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often symbolize motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. It is time to celebrate all you two have achieved over the thirty years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is generally known for generosity, remembrance, sincerity, infatuation, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell the person you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate a great accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, represent the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Graduation or New Baby or New Job
By sending flowers to a friend or relative who is celebrating an important moment in their life, is a great gift which conveys that you want to share in their joy. Whether your friend buying their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, if you are insure what type of congratulations flowers to send, your local florists in Australia can help you coose the best congratulations flowers for the perfect moment.
Flowers for Graduation – When choosing flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to select flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One way to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local florist, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to reflect the unique theme of your relative’s or friend’s new home.
Flowers for New Born and Mother – When there is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new baby in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new baby. A good local florist in Australia will recommend choosing a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the flowers you can consider when ordering flowers for congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol to represent friendship and deliver an unforgettable mood boost to someone who has reached a milestone in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can convey passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that symbolize hope, courage, faith and admiration, it has to be Iris. A great choice as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big accomplishment.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often selected as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink color variation of Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is always picked as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – If want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Flowers for Get Well Soon
Many wish for a speedy return to health by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, when a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Contact a local florist in Australia to help you choose a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well soon flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to someone you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local flowers shop staff can assist you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms generally known to symbolize perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made with peonies makes a beautiful addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies normally known to represent healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies normallyly represent loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well soon flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Talk to a local flower shop in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Thank You Flowers to Express Your Appreciation
Unlike other occasions to send flowers, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
One of the thing to consider before sending a thank you flowers to someone, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
If you are not sure what flowers to select, select any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are generally used to show appreciation and joy. You can also pick pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Apology Flowers for Forgiveness
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to express that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Commonly known as “Apology flowers”, they are normally fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a variety of I am sorry flowers to pick from when it comes to send flowers to say I am sorry and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the great apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can encourage feelings of joy in a anyone as they are known as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no surprise that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, offering your support to a friend or family member who is going through a loss, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to express support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need massive gestures to show support. Just being present when they’re grieving by listening, holding their hand, hugging them tightly and letting them laugh or cry as they look back – can help them a lot.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re unsure of what to say in a sympathy message card, here are some phrases:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some phrases of what not to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being there for them and your supportive words, flowers are another meaningful way to express sympathy. You can send a wonderful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are great sympathy flowers for funerals.
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a major role in saying goodbye, and your local florist in Australia knows how important it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most popular flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most common flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the departed has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Like Lilies, roses are another popular flowers for funerals and are an appropriate sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour symbolizes a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers signifies sprituality and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers represents love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, stands for friendship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers express appreciation to the departed.
- Gladioli – High and magical, the Gladioli flower expresses strength, honesty and sincerity, making it a good choice as flowers for funerals.
- Chrysanthemums – Chrysanthemums are used as funeral flowers to symbolize honesty and are generally regarded as a cheerful way to honour the deceased.
- Carnations – Simlarly to Roses, the different colours of Carnations have different meanings at funerals. White Carnations as funeral flowers stands for love and innocence. Red Carnations, on the other hand, embodies recognition. Pink Canrnations, as flowers in funerals symbolize remembrance.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Whether you’re searching for a huge bouquet of red roses to spoil your loved one, or a special arrangement of tulips as a gesture of love, you’ll need a quick, easy and trusted solution to get beautiful flowers delivered to your date or loved one. Your local florist in has a large selection of Valentine’s Day flowers that can be delivered to your location and surrounding cities. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can’t go wrong when sending long stem red roses to your Valentine on Valentine’s Day. They are the most common flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with romance, passion and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a great choice if you want to try something by getting flowers other than roses. These bright flowers mean “perfect lover” in the flower world.
- Sunflowers – Show your Valentine how much you care and adore them with an arrangement of wonderful sunflowers. They aren’t your typical Valentine’s Day flowers, but these bubbly and uplifting yellow flowers embody happiness, adoration, and longevity.
- White Roses – Want to change it up this year and surprise your Valentine? White roses is a unqiue choice, that represents purity of love and strong respect. Daisies – Daisies embody innocence, loyalty, and purity making them wonderful Valentines Day flowers for new relationships, lovers that have been with each other for a long time, or even for family and friends.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Mother’s Day Flowers
Show your mum how much you love her by sending her gorgeous flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a wide range of flowers that can be sent to your location and surrounding cities for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their wide range of colours and blissful fragrance, lilies are always a great pick to make your mom happy. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a luxury lily arrangement in a vase, mom will adore them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, symbolize admiration, joy and gratitude, making them a graceful Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a beautiful present.
- Carnations – A very popular Mother’s Day flower across the globe. This flower is great for mothers, grandmothers, and mother in laws who enjoy sweet, gorgeous flowers with rich colours.
- Tulips – This classic flower is available in many bright colours and signifies deep, unconditional love making it an ideal Mother’s Day gift.
- Peony – Celebrate your mom or grandma with beautiful, bold peonies. These flowers are also suitable for all occasions as they embody prosperity, luck, love and integrity.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and nearby areas. Here are our five most popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is normally the first choice for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have beautiful, yellow-green blooms that can be used to make spectacular arrangements.
- Shamrocks – AKA, the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that most people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you a ton of luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are normally used for St. Patrick’s Day and go great with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. A dozen of Green Carnations would make a perfect St. Patrick’s Day present.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also symbolize rebirth and new beginnings.