Sympathy Flowers for a Man
Want to send sympathy flowers for a man? You have found the perfect present. Your local florist can organise the delivery of sympathy flowers for a man Australia wide with secure ordering and prompt delivery.
Select from a massive selection of flower arrangements and bouquets for next day or same day flower delivery Australia wide. Order on our florist website today!
$137.95 – $177.95Select optionsIn stock
The Flowers You Picked Will Be Delivered Personally By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with flower shops in Australia and other countries to deliver flowers worldwide at best prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be sent to a local florist shop participating in Petals Floral Network.
- An expert florist at the local flower shop will expertly make the flower bouquet.
- A local flower shop staff will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery expenses.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries serves not only the flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a florist provides a truly special and memorable moment for the special some one in your life.
- *Same day flower delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your order on our website prior to 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day flower delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including sympathy flowers for a man, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local flower shop will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Happy Birthday Flowers for Her or HimTips on Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flower Arrangements:
- Happy Birthday flowers for her – Select happy birthday flower bouquet that made up of her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for girl friend or wife – Choose birthday bouquets that contain flowers with special meanings.
- Birthday flowers for him – Work with the staff at the flower shop near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower bouquet.
- Birthday flowers for mum – Choose from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Select an elegant bouquet of flowers with chocolates.
Romantic Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful flower bouquet is one of the best ways to say “I love you” to that special person in your life. If you are unsure what kind of flowers to choose, here are the five most romantic flowers:
- Tulips – These flowers are for the happy-go-lucky type of person. Choose red tulip to express “love”, where as a white tulip is mostly chosen flowers to say I am sorry to loved ones.
- Lilac – This romantic flower would be a great choice for young or new love with a partner. Perfect as a birthday flowers or Thinking of You Flowers.
- Red Roses – thought as the most romantic of all the flowers, red roses come in several colors. The deep red rose is always thought as the symbol of everlasting love.
- Orchids – Select orchids as beautiful romantic flowers for your partner as they are a more delicate and exotic than other flowers. It is no surprise to learn that, orchids are prefered choice as romantic flowers for your gir friend or wife on her birthday or on Valentine’s day.
- Camellia – These flowers are the perfect choice for any couple that is celebrating many years together as Carmelias mean faithfulness and longevity.
Thinking of You Flowers
Thinking of You Flowers
When words simply are not enough, thinking of you flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gift. To send ‘Thinking of You Flowers’, it is best to select his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to show how much you care.
If you want to express romance, a bouquet of roses is seen as one of the great romantic flowers to give. She’ll love this gesture.
If you’re on a budget you can still send just because flowers online with your local flower shop in Australia who has a great choice of beautiful flower bouquets and plants to meet your budget.
Remember, you do not have to have a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special someone a beautiful bouquet of just because flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from your local flower shop in Australia are a perfect gift to send when all you want to do is let someone is special about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to your local florist in Australia to help you send a message of love with a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
If you are missing him or her or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from your flowers shop in Australia which you can send a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, we recommend colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- If you’re wanting to show them an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, order thank you flowers such as carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- When you send a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local flower shop in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Thinking of You Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another great bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your first wedding anniversary or a golden one, any online flower shop, like this online flower shop in Australia can help celebrate the joyous anniversary with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. No matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local flower shops in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a great choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Because of carnations’ youthful and vibrant full bloom, it has often been used to symbolize young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly encompasses the love of a young marriage as couples get a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its 3rd year of marriage, the couple has a good foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that good foundation. The sunflower symbolizes the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is always used to symbolize fidelity and “forever love”. With 5 years of marriage, a couple’s life may seem to become a routine or mundane, however, just like a daisy, there are still several surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the perfect way to celebrate your first decade of marriage life as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully represent the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no surprise that no flower represents intense passion, lust, and love more than the rose. Roses are the great way to express that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your first anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during two decades of marriage with a bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris represents the strength and futility of your relationship. A bouqet of Iris represents the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is usually a time for reflection and big changes — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often symbolize motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. It is time to celebrate all you two have achieved over the thirty years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is often known as a symbol of generosity, remembrance, infatuation, sincerity, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell that someone you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate an amazing accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, symbolize the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Congratulations
By sending flowers to a friend or relative who is celebrating a mile stone in their life, is an awesome gift which conveys that you want to share in their joy. Whether your relative purchasing their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, when you are not sure what kind of congratulations flowers to order, your local flower shops in Australia can help you select the best congratulations flowers for the special celebration.
Flowers for Graduation – When choosing flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to select flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One way to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local florist, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to represent the unique theme of your friend’s or relative’s home.
Flowers for New Baby and Mother – There is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new baby in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new baby. Any local florist in Australia will recommend picking a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the best flowers you can think of when ordering flowers for congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol of friendship and deliver a memorable mood boost to someone who has accomplished an achievement in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can express passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that represent a symbol of hope, courage, faith and admiration, it is Iris. A great choice as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big achievement.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often chosen as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is always picked as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – If want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Flowers for Get Well Soon
Many wish for a quick return to health by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, if a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Contact your florist in Australia to help you choose a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well soon flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to a person you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local florist can help you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms generally known to represent perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made of peonies makes a fantastic addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies normally known to symbolize healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies generally represent loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well soon flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Talk to a good flower shop in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Thank You Flowers to Express Your Appreciation
Unlike other occasions to send flowers, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
One of the factor to think oabout when sending a flowers to say thank you to someone, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
If you are not sure what flowers to pick, pick any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are usually used to show appreciation and joy. You can also pick pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Apology Flowers for Forgiveness
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to show that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Commonly known as “Apology flowers”, they are generally fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a range of I am sorry flowers to select from when you want to send an apology flowers and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the best apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can bring out feelings of happiness in a anyone as they are refered to as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no wonder that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
Flowers for Condolences
More than ever, showing your support to a friend or family member who is going through a grieve, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to show support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need massive gestures to give support. Just being present when they’re mourning by listening, holding their hand, hugging them firmly and letting them laugh or cry as they look back – can help them a lot.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re not sure of what to say in a sympathy message card, here are some phrases:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some phrases of what you shouldn’t to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being present for them and your kind words, flowers are another meaningful way to show your sympathy. You can send a wonderful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are perfect sympathy flowers for funerals.
Flowers for Funerals
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a great role in saying goodbye, and your local flower shop staff in Australia knows how meaningful it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most popular flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most common flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies suggest that the soul of the departed has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Alike Lilies, roses are another popular flowers for funerals and are an appropriate sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour represents a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers symbolizes purity and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers signifies love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, embodies friendship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers express thankfulness to the departed.
- Gladioli – High and majestic, the Gladioli flower represents strength, honesty and sincerity, making it a good choice as flowers for funerals.
- Orchids – Pink and White Orchids are typically used as funeral flowers to show one’s sympathy and eternal love to someone close to them that has departed.
- Gerberas – The true beauty and meaning of Gerberas make them a lovely and suitable flowers for funerals. White Gerberas embodies calm and innocence. Whilst, Pink Gerberas as preferred funeral flowers embodies strong recognition.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Whether you’re looking for a huge bouquet of red roses to spoil your loved one, or a beautiful arrangement of tulips as a sign of love, you’ll need a fast, simple and trusted solution to get special flowers delivered to your date or loved one. Your local florist in has a large selection of Valentine’s Day flowers that can be delivered to your location and nearby suburbs. Here are our five most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can never go wrong when giving long stem red roses to your spouse on Valentine’s Day. They are the most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with love, desire and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a perfect choice if you want to try something by sending flowers other than roses. These blooming flowers mean “perfect lover” in the language of flowers.
- Purple Orchids – Dainty, exotic and pretty, the orchid plant symbolizes richness, fine beauty, and strength. This is a great Valentine’s flower to show your special lover how much you love them.
- White Roses – Want to change it up this year and surprise your lover? White roses is a special choice, that symbolizes purity of love and strong respect.
- Lilies – If your partner has sophisticated tastes, lilies would be an amazing Valentine’s Day present. They also come in various bright colours, including pink, white, red or orange.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Mum
Show your mum how much you love her by getting her wonderful flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a wide range of flowers that can be sent to your location and surrounding suburbs for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their wide range of colours and wonderful fragrance, lilies are always a great choice to make your mom happy. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a luxury lily arrangement in a vase, mom will love them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, represent love, joy and gratitude, making them a graceful Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a beautiful present.
- Carnations – A very common Mother’s Day flower across the world. This flower is good for mothers, grandmas, and mother in laws who love sweet, pretty flowers with rich colours.
- Gerberas – Bright and joyful flowers that will add charm to any room or garden. They embody innocence, purity and beauty.
- Peony – Celebrate your mom or grandma with beautiful, vibrant peonies. These flowers are also suitable for all occasions as they symbolize prosperity, luck, love and integrity.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and surrounding suburbs. Here are our five favourite popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is generally the first choice for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have beautiful, yellow-green blooms that can be used to make spectacular arrangements.
- Shamrocks – AKA, the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that a lot of people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you a ton of luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are normally reserved for St. Patrick’s Day and pair great with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. A dozen of Green Carnations would make a perfect St. Patrick’s Day present.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also symbolize rebirth and new beginnings.