Flowers for Peace and Hope
Want to send flowers for peace and hope? You have found the perfect gift. Your local florist can arrange the delivery of flowers for peace and hope Australia wide with secure ordering and prompt delivery.
Select from a massive selection of flower arrangements and bouquets for next day or same day flower delivery Australia wide. Order here today!
$322.95 – $362.95Select optionsIn stock
The Flowers You Selected Will Be Hand Delivered By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with flower shops in Australia and other countries to deliver flowers worldwide at cheap prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be received by a local flower shop who is a member of Petals Floral Network.
- An expert florist at the local flower shop will expertly make the flower bouquet.
- A local florist will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery expenses.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries serves not only the beautiful flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a staff from the flower shop gives a memorable and truly special moment for the special person in your life.
- *Same day delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your flower orders on our website ahead of 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day flower delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including flowers for peace and hope, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local flower shop will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Birthday Flowers for Her or HimTips on Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flowers:
- Happy Birthday flowers for her – Choose birthday flower arrangements that contain her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for girl friend or wife – Select birthday bouquets that made up of flowers with special meanings.
- Happy Birthday flowers for him – Work with the staff at the flower shop near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower bouquet.
- Birthday flowers for mother – Choose from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Select an elegant flower bouquet with chocolates.
Romantic Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful flower bouquet is one of the lovliest ways to say “I love you” to that special someone in your life. If you are unsure which type of flowers to select, here are the five most flowers for love:
- Tulips – These flowers are for the happy-go-lucky type of person. Go for red tulip to express “love”, while a white tulip is often chosen as an apology flower to loved ones.
- Lilac – This flower for romance would be a great selection for young or new love with a partner. A great choice as a birthday flowers or Just Because Flowers.
- Red Roses – Seen as the most romantic of all the flowers, red roses come in several colors. The deep red rose is often considered as the symbol of everlasting love.
- Orchids – Choose orchids as beautiful romantic flowers for your spouse as they are a more delicate and exotic than other flowers. It is no surprise to know that, orchids are great choice as romantic flowers for your gir friend or wife on her birthday or on Valentine’s day.
- Alstroemeria – Commonly known as the “Peruvian lily”, it is a bold flower that will make a statement in any room. Choose a pink or red color Alstroemeria for the most romantic impact, or a purple shade to show royalty and beauty. Bouquet of Alstroemeria is best to give as a wedding anniversary flowers or Valentine’s Day flowers to show your partner that you care.
Thinking of You Flowers
Just Because Flowers
When words simply are not enough, just because flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gesture. To send ‘Just Because Flowers’, it is best to select his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to show how much you care.
If you want to express your romantic side of yourself, a bouquet of roses is considered one of the most passionate flowers to give. She’ll love this gesture from you.
If you’re on a budget you can still order just because flowers online with any local flower shop in Australia who has a great selection of stunning flower bouquets and plants to meet your budget.
Remember, you do not need a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special someone a beautiful bouquet of thinking of you flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from your local flower shop in Australia are a great gift to send when all you want to do is let someone you care about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to a good local florist in Australia to help you send a message of love with a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
If you are thinking of person or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from your florist in Australia which you can order for a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, why not go for the colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- If you’re trying to show them an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, order thank you flowers such as carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- When you order a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local florist in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Thinking of You Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another good bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your first wedding anniversary or a golden one, good local florist, like this online flower shop in Australia can help celebrate the special anniversary with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. No matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local flower shops in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a great choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Because of carnations’ youthful and vibrant full bloom, it has long been used to symbolize young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly captures the love of a young marriage as couples have a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its third year of marriage, the couple has a good foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that great foundation. The sunflower symbolizes the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is always used to mean fidelity and “forever love”. With 5 years of marriage in the bag, a couple’s life may seem to become a routine or mundane, however, just like a daisy, there are still many surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the perfect way to celebrate your first ten years of of marriage life as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no wonder that no flower represents love, lust and intense passion more than the rose. Roses are the perfect way to show that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your first anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during two decades of marriage with a bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris represents the strength and futility of your relationship. A bouquet made up of Iris symbolizes the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is generally a time of reflection and big changes — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often symbolize motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. Why not celebrate all you two have achieved over the thirty years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is often known for generosity, remembrance, sincerity, infatuation, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell the person you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate a fabulous accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, represent the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Graduation or New Baby or New Job
By sending flowers to a relative or friend who is celebrating an important moment in their life, is a great gift which conveys that you want to share in their celebration. Whether your friend purchasing their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, if you are not sure what type of congratulations flowers to order, your local florists in Australia can help you coose the best congratulations flowers for the perfect moment.
Flowers for Graduation – When choosing flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to choose flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One way to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local flower shop, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to represent the unique theme of your relative’s or friend’s home.
Flowers for New Born and Mother – There is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new baby in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new baby. A good local florist in Australia will recommend picking a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the flowers you can think of when ordering flowers to congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol to represent friendship and deliver an unforgettable uplift to anyone who has reached a milestone in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can express passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that represent a symbol of hope, courage, faith and admiration, it is Iris. A great choice as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big achievement.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often picked as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is always selected as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – When want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Get Well Soon Flowers with Card Message
Many wish for a quick recovery by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, when a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Contact your florist in Australia to help you choose a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well soon flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to someone you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local florist can help you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms generally known to represent perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made of peonies makes a great addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies generally known to symbolize healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies generally represent loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well soon flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Contact a local flower shop in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Flowers to Say Thank You
When it comes to sending flowers to say thank you, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
One of the thing to think oabout before sending a flowers to say thank you to someone, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
When you are unsure what flowers to choose, go for any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are generally used to show appreciation and joy. You can also go for pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Apology Flowers for Forgiveness
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to show that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Often known as “Apology flowers”, they are generally fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a variety of I am sorry flowers to choose from when you want to order an apology flowers and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the great apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can encourage feelings of happiness in a person as they are known as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no wonder that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, providing your support to a friend or family member who is going through a loss, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to express support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need massive gestures to show support. Just being present when they’re mourning by listening, holding their hand, hugging them tightly and letting them laugh or cry as they reminisce – can help them tremendously.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re unsure of what to say in a sympathy message card, here are some phrases:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some examples of what you should not to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being there for them and your kind words, flowers are another impactful way to express sympathy. You can send a beautiful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are graceful sympathy flowers for funerals.
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a great role in saying goodbye, and your local flower shop staff in Australia knows how important it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most popular flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most common flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the deceased has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Like Lilies, roses are also common flowers for funerals and are a suitable sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour represents a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers symbolizes purity and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers signifies love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, embodies friendship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers express thankfulness to the deceased.
- Gladioli – Tall and majestic, the Gladioli flower displays strength, honesty and genuiness, making it a great choice as flowers for funerals.
- Orchids – Pink and White Orchids are usually used as funeral flowers to express one’s sympathy and never-ending love to someone close to them that has departed.
- Carnations – Alike Roses, the different colours of Carnations have varying meanings at funerals. White Carnations as funeral flowers represents love and innocence. Red Carnations, on the other hand, symbolizes recognition. Pink Canrnations, as flowers in funerals represent remembrance.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Whether you’re searching for a large bouquet of red roses to spoil your lover, or a lush arrangement of tulips as a gesture of love, you’ll need a fast, easy and trusted solution to get special flowers sent to your date or spouse. Your local florist in has a large choice of Valentine’s Day flowers that can be delivered to your location and surrounding cities. Here are our five most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can never go wrong when sending long stem red roses to your spouse on Valentine’s Day. They are the most common flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with love, passion and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a great choice if you want to try something by sending flowers other than red roses. These blooming flowers mean “perfect lover” in the flower language.
- Purple Orchids – Dainty, exotic and pretty, the orchid plant embodies luxury, fine beauty, and strength. This is a lovely Valentine’s flower to show your special loved one how much you adore them.
- Pink Roses – Don’t want to gift your Valentines date the standard bouqet of red roses and be abit different this Valentine’s Day. Surprise them with a fun bouquet of pink roses, that embodies gratefulness, grace, and happiness. This is also perfect for those who love the colour pink.
- Carnations – These long lasting Valentines Day flowers symbolize pleasure and beauty. This is an excellent choice for new lovers.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Mother’s Day
Let your mum know how gratefull you are by sending her gorgeous flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a huge range of floral arrangements and bouquets that can be sent to your location and nearby cities for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their diverse range of colours and wonderful aroma, lilies are always a great choice to make your mom happy. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a stylish lily arrangement in a vase, mom will love them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, symbolize admiration, happiness and gratitude, making them an elegant Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a wonderful gift.
- Carnations – A very common Mother’s Day flower across the globe. This flower is ideal for moms, grandmas, and mother in laws who love sweet, pretty flowers with rich colours.
- Tulips – This classic flower comes in many bold colours and signifies deep, unconditional love making it an ideal Mother’s Day gift.
- Peony – Celebrate Mother’s Day with beautiful, bold peonies. These flowers are also suitable for all occasions as they represent prosperity, luck, love and integrity.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and nearby suburbs. Here are our five favourite popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is generally the first choice for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have gorgeous, yellow-green blooms that can be used to create amazing arrangements.
- Shamrocks – AKA, the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that a lot of people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you immense luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are generally used for St. Patrick’s Day and go great with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. 12 Green Carnations would make a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day gift.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also represent rebirth and new beginnings.