Flowers for Graduation
Thinking to order flowers for graduation? You have found the perfect present. Your local florist can arrange the delivery of flowers for graduation Australia wide with secure ordering and same day flower delivery.
Select from a massive range of flower bouquets and arrangments for next day or same day flower delivery Australia wide. Order here today!
$182.95 – $212.95Select optionsIn stock
The Flowers You Chose Will Be Hand Delivered By A Local Florist
How Does it Work?
We work with florists in Australia and other countries to send flowers worldwide at affordable prices for flowers.
- Your flower order will be sent to a local flower shop participating in Petals Floral Network.
- An expert florist at the local flower shop will expertly make the flower arrangement.
- A local florist will personally deliver the flowers by hand, thus saving you money on the flower delivery costs.
Why Choose a Local Florist Delivery?
- A florist in a local flower shop in Australia and other countries provides not only the flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a florist provides a truly special and memorable moment for the special person in your life.
- *Same day delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your flower orders on our website ahead of 10:00 a.m. Mondays to Saturdays in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get the flowers you have ordered on the same day! (Please Note: We cannot guarantee same-day flower delivery during peak holiday times or Valentines Day or Mothers Day or in adverse weather conditions or to remote locations and there may be restricted deliveries for some locations.)
- Sunday flower deliveries is not available in most areas.
- We use only top quality florists in Australia. Local Florist Shop works with the Petal Floral Network (Petals) of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. Petals maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
Flowers, including flowers for graduation, are subject to seasonal availability. When any of the flowers you have ordered are unavailable, the local florist will substitute them with a similar flower in the identical shape, style, and colour. Stem count, packaging, and container may vary.
- Flower delivery times may vary depending on the florists’ delivery schedule.
- Certain items are available in participating locations only.
- A handling fee of $14.95 is applied to all orders delivered by a Petals selected florist.
- Prices include the flower delivery and handling which vary depending on the destination country. All prices include tax.
Happy Birthday Flowers for Him or HerTips on Choosing Beautiful Birthday Flower Bouquets:
- Birthday flowers for her – Choose happy birthday flower arrangements that contain her favorite flower or color.
- Birthday flowers for wife or girlfriend – Choose birthday bouquets that has flowers with special meanings.
- Birthday flowers for him – Ask the staff at the flower shop near by to incorporate his favorite pastime into the flower bouquet.
- Happy Birthday flowers for mother – Choose from an array of coloured roses to beautiful lilies or exotic orchids, that will make your mom feel special on her birthday.
- For a romantic birthday celebration – Select an elegant flower bouquet with chocolates.
Romantic Flowers to Show Your LoveA beautiful bouquet of flowers is one of the lovliest ways to say “I love you” to that special person in your life. If you are not sure what kind of flowers to choose, here are the five most flowers for love:
- Tulips – If your special person is a happy-go-lucky person, then Tulips are the best one to go. Select red tulip to express “love”, where as a white tulip is often chosen flowers to say I am sorry to loved ones.
- Lilac – This flower for romance would be a fantastic selection for young or new love with a partner. Perfect as a happy birthday flowers or Just Because Flowers.
- Red Roses – Considered as the most romantic flowers, red roses come in many colors. The deep red rose is often considered as the symbol of everlasting love.
- Daisies – Gerbera daisies are a very popular choice amongst many different varieties of daisies and come in a large array of bright colors. Choose a bouquet of daisies for a new relationship or to develop a friendship into something more as daisies often mean cheerfulness and innocence.
- Alstroemeria – Commonly known as the “Peruvian lily”, it is a bold flower that will make a statement any where. Choose a pink or red color Alstroemeria for the most romantic impact, or a purple shade to express beauty and royalty. Bouquet of Alstroemeria is best to give as a wedding anniversary flowers or Valentine’s Day flowers to show your partner that you care.
Thinking of You Flowers
Just Because Flowers
When words simply are not enough, thinking of you flowers delivered is the ultimate romantic gesture. To send ‘Just Because Flowers’, it is best to go for his or her favorite flowers or colors or both to express how much you care.
To show love, a bouquet of roses is considered one of the most passionate flowers to give. She’ll love this gesture.
When you’re on a budget you can still order just because flowers online with any local flower shop in Australia who has a vast choice of stunning flower bouquets and plants to suit your budget.
Remember, you do not need a special occasion to make someone feel special. Send that special person a beautiful bouquet of thinking of you flowers from this page.
Thinking of You Flowers from any local flower shop in Australia are a great gift to send when all you want to do is let someone you care about know that you are thinking of them. When times like this come about, turn to a good local florist in Australia to send a message of love through a beautiful Thinking of You flower bouquets or flowering plants.
When you are missing him or her or someone who lives far away and you want that person to know he or she is always on your mind, why not send thinking of you flowers or plants as a wonderful way to say hello?
- There are several popular Just Because Flowers from a good flowers shop in Australia which you can send a friend or family member to say hello.
- For something a bit more romantic, why not go for the colorful roses or multi-colored tulips.
- If you’re wanting to show them an immeasurable appreciation for what they’ve done, order thank you flowers such as carnations, sunflowers, or a mixed bouquet.
- If you send a teacup orchid that has been hand-selected by your local florist in Australia, it will arrive fresh and look incredible so the person your sending the Thinking of You Flowers can enjoy it longer. Summer Stargazer Lilies are another great bouquet of flowers to say thank you.
Anniverasry Gifts and Happy Anniversary Flowers
Whether it is your 1st anniversary or a golden one, any online florist, like this web florist in Australia can help celebrate the joyous anniversary with beautiful anniversary flowers and gifts. It does not matter how many years of wedding bliss you’re celebrating, the selection of wedding anniversary flowers at your local florists in Australia along with the chocolate-dipped strawberries or gourmet wine baskets are always a perfect choice.
Flowers for 1st Anniversary: Carnation – Because of carnations’ vibrant full bloom and youthfulness, it has long been used to symbolize young, passionate love.
Flowers for 2nd Anniversary: Cosmos – Cosmos’ intense beauty perfectly captures the love of a young marriage as couples have a deeper understanding of what marriage really entails in their 2nd year of marriage.
Flowers for 3rd Anniversary: Sunflower – In its third year of marriage, the couple has a great foundation and there is nothing like the sturdy stem of a sunflower to represent that good foundation. The sunflower represents the challenges as it always faces the sun and how it has already overcome and the bright, cheerful times that lie ahead.
Flowers for 4th Anniversary: Geranium – It is the ideal flower that represents the coming together of two people in mind, body, and spirit. As the couples have truly become comfortable in their new roles as husband and wife, Geranium makes a perfect choice as the 4th Wedding Anniversary flowers.
Flowers for 5th Anniversary: Daisy – The daisy is always used to represent fidelity and “forever love”. With five years of marriage in the bag, a couple’s life may seem to become a routine or mundane, however, just like a daisy, there are still many surprises left to discover.
Flowers for 10th Anniversary: Daffodil – The daffodil are the perfect way to celebrate your first decade of marriage life as these flowers for 10th anniversary wonderfully symbolize the coming together of all of your little memories and combining to make one extraordinary life just like when you arrange them in a bouquet, they seem to come alive in a massive bloom.
Flowers for 15th Anniversary: Rose – It is no surprise that no flower represents intense passion, lust, and love more than the rose. Roses are the perfect way to show that no matter what has happened, your love is still just as strong and passionate as it was on your first wedding anniversary.
Flowers for 20th Anniversary: Aster – Celebrate all that you have learned about each other, and yourselves, during twenty years of marriage with a bouquet of Asters which was believed to have had magical properties that gave you knowledge and wisdom. Flowers for 25th Anniversary: Iris – The iris represents the strength and futility of your marriage. A bouqet of Iris symbolizes the couple who are standing tall and bright, no matter what happens.
Flowers for 30th Anniversary: Lily – The 30th wedding anniversary is usually a time for big changes and reflection — children are moving out and couples may be considering retiring. Lilies often symbolize motherhood, a transition from one stage of life to another, and remembrance. Why not celebrate all you two have achieved over the 30 years with the bouquet of lily.
Flowers for 40th Anniversary: Gladiolas – Gladiolas is always known as a symbol of remembrance, generosity, sincerity, infatuation, strength of character and splendid beauty. With gladiolas flower as your 40th wedding anniversary flowers, you can tell the person you love that no matter how much time has passed, you love them for eternity.
Flowers for 50th Anniversary: Yellow Roses and Violets – Celebrate a great accomplishment by honoring this feat with two different flowers. These two flowers, as complementary colors, symbolize the long life of two people who have come together to support and complement one another.
Flowers for Graduation or New Baby or New Job
By sending flowers to a friend or relative who is celebrating a mile stone in their life, is a great gift which shows that you want to share in their joy. Whether your relative purchasing their first home or celebrating the birth of a child or your partner having achieved something great at work, a well-chosen gift of congractulation flowers is a meaningful way to show you care.
So, if you are not sure what type of congratulations flowers to order, your local florists in Australia can help you coose the perfect congratulations flowers for the perfect moment.
Flowers for Graduation – When choosing flowers to celebrate a graduation, it is best to pick flowers for the graduation in the favorite color of the person graduating or flowers that can convey a special message. One of the ways to make your graduation flowers speacial gift is by pairing a bright bouquet with balloons, chocolates, and a piece of jewelry to make your graduate feel deeply appreciated.
Housewarming Gifts and Flowers – As every home has a unique feel and that is what makes a home special. At your local florist, an experienced florist can help you with a range of house warming flowers with message to represent the unique theme of your relative’s or friend’s new home.
Flowers for New Born and Mother – When there is new addition to the family and it is time to celebrate the birth of new born in style and not sure what type of flowers to send for a newborn baby? Flower arrangements made with iris, gerberas, roses, peonies, tulips, orchids and chrysanthemums are popular choice as flowers for new born. A good local florist in Australia will recommend choosing a flower arrangement in a pot, box or vase for convenience.
Here are some of the best flowers you can think of when ordering flowers for congratulating someone:
- Yellow Roses – A traditional symbol of friendship and give an unforgettable uplift to someone who has accomplished an achievement in their life!
- Orange Roses – With beautiful bouquet of orange roses you can express passion and gratitude and unyielding energy with enthusiasm for your friend or relative.
- Irises – If there is one flower that symbolize hope, courage, faith and admiration, it has to be Iris. Perfect as flowers for congratulating a friend or relative on a big accomplishment.
- Yellow Tulips – A bouquet of yellow tulips brings out the cheerful thoughts in anyone and no wonder it is often selected as flowers to congratulate someone speacial.
- Pink Tulips – Just like the yellow tulips, the pink color variation of Tulip flowers often symbolize happiness and confidence, and for that it is generally selected as congratulation flowers.
- Heather – When want to wish someone good luck with flowers, then it has to be Heather. Heather means good luck, admiration and protection.
Get Well Soon Flowers
Get Well Soon Flowers with Card Message
Many wish for a quick return to health by sending get well soon flowers or gifts, when a friend or relative is feeling unwell. Talk to your florist in Australia to help you choose a floral arrangement that is as meaningful as it is attractive and tailor your getting well message.
Some popular get well soon flowers include:
- Daisies – When sending a get well soon flowers with message to someone you care, bright and cheery daisies make an ideal flower choice. Your local florist can assist you in sending a collection of simple white daisies, or brighten her life even more by selecting a colorful option, such as gerbera daisies.
- Hydrangeas – These clustered flowers made up of delicate blossoms often known to symbolize perseverance, making them a highly appropriate gift for someone you hope perseveres over an ailment and allowing him or her to enjoy the natural beauty of the present even longer.
- Peonies – As the spring time flower, a flower bouquet made with peonies makes a wonderful addition to any hospital bedside table, adding beauty to the space with lush and full blooms. Peonies normally known to symbolize healing, and send the message to your loved one that you want her to get on the road back to health.
- Pansies – Pansies normallyly represent loving thoughts which are bold and bright, helping your loved one out of the doldrums by being sick. These get well flowers are most known for their unusual attractiveness. Talk to your florist in Australia to select a potted floral gift as these flowers are seldom seen in cut arrangements.
Thank You Flowers
Thank You Flowers to Express Your Appreciation
When it comes to ordering flowers to say thank you, there are no set rules as to what flowers to give as a thank you flowers gift.
In the case of sending a thank you flowers as a gift, it is best if you know what is the favourite flower bouquet or the color for the intended recipient.
If you are not sure what flowers to choose, pick any yellow flowers, like sunflowers or daisies, which are often used to express appreciation and joy. You can also select pink and peach flowers as they make a good option as thank you flowers, too.
Some of popular get well soon flowers include pink hydrangea, sweet peas, Campanula or Bellflower, chrysanthemum, iris and roses.
Apology Flowers to Say Sorry
We have all done it at one time or another where we have said or done the wrong thing. One of the best way to express that you are sorry after a terrible argument with your partner or friend is with a gesture like a sending a boquet of flowers.
Often known as “Apology flowers”, they are usually fresh roses, lilies and orchids which can help you smooth over the initial damage or hurt you have caused.
There are a variety of I am sorry flowers to choose from when it comes to order an apology flowers and we have listed few of the popular apology flowers to say “I’m Sorry”, below:
- Roses – The Roses are the best apology flowers for your wife or girl friend. To bring out the smile wider on your special woman’s face, why not send sorry flowers with a gift basket or a cute teddy bear.
- Lilies – Lilies are perfect as apology flowers to send for your wife or girlfriend as lilies stand for humility and devotion as well as their unmatched beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips can bring out feelings of happiness in a person as they are known as happy flowers and also represent new beginnings, peace and forgiveness. It is no surprise that they are very popular when it comes to say sorry with flower to your girlfriend or wife or other women in your life such as your mum, mum-in-law or sister!
More than ever, providing your support to a friend or family member who is going through a loss, means the most. Your local florist in Australia can help you put together beautiful sympathy flowers to express support:
Be There For Them with Sympathy Flowers – You don’t need big gestures to give support. Just being present when they’re grieving by listening, holding their hand, hugging them firmly and letting them laugh or cry as they look back – can help them tremendously.
What To Say in a Sympathy Message Card – If you’re not sure of what you can say in a sympathy message card, here are some phrases:
- Tell me what I can do for you
- You and your loved one are in my prayers
- I am very sorry for your loss
What Not To Say – Here are some phrases of what you shouldn’t to say in sympathy message card:
- I know exactly how you feel
- There’s always a reason for everything
- They wouldn’t want you to be sad
Send Sympathy Flowers – Along with being present for them and your supportive words, flowers are another impactful way to express sympathy. You can send a beautiful floral arrangement from your local florist to the church, wake or grave ceremony. Lilies, Roses, Carnations and Gerberas are great sympathy flowers for funerals.
Flowers for Funerals
Sympathy and funeral flowers are a great role in saying goodbye, and your local flower shop staff in Australia knows how meaningful it is to send the right sentiment. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Funerals:
- Lilies – Being one of the most well known flowers for sympathy and for funerals, lilies signify that the soul of the departed has returned to innocence.
- Roses – Simlarly to Lilies, roses are another common flowers for funerals and are a suitable sympathy flowers to express your sorrow. Each colour symbolizes a different meaning at funerals. White Roses as a funeral flowers symbolizes sprituality and innocence. Red Roses as funeral flowers symbolizes love and grief. Yellow Roses, on the other hand, signifies companionship. Dark Pink Roses as sympanthy flowers express appreciation to the deceased.
- Gladioli – Large and magical, the Gladioli flower expresses strength, integrity and genuiness, making it a good choice as flowers for funerals.
- Chrysanthemums – Chrysanthemums are used as funeral flowers to symbolize truth and are generally regarded as a cheerful way to pay respect to the deceased.
- Gerberas – The grace and significance of Gerberas make them a joyful and approriate flowers for funerals. White Gerberas signifies calm and innocence. Whereas, Pink Gerberas as preferred funeral flowers represents strong recognition.
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Valentine’s Day Flowers
Whether you’re searching for a big bouquet of red roses to spoil your lover, or a lush arrangement of tulips as a sign of love, you’ll need a quick, easy and trusted solution to get beautiful flowers delivered to your date or spouse. Your local florist in has an extensvie range of Valentine’s Day floral arrangements that can be delivered to your location and surrounding cities. Here are our five most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery:
- Red Roses – You can’t go wrong when sending long stem red roses to your partner on Valentine’s Day. They are the most popular flowers for Valentine’s Day as they are associated with love, desire and beauty.
- Tulips – Tulips are a great choice if you want to break tradition by sending flowers other than red roses. These bright flowers mean “perfect lover” in the flower world.
- Purple Orchids – Exquisite, exotic and beautiful, the orchid plant embodies luxury, fine beauty, and strength. This is a great Valentine’s gift to show your special loved one how much you love them.
- Pink Roses – Don’t want to send your lover the standard bouqet of red roses and be abit different this year. Surprise them with a bright bouquet of pink roses, that embodies gratefulness, grace, and happiness. This is also perfect for people who love the colour pink. Daisies – Daisies symbolize innocence, loyalty, and purity making them wonderful Valentines Day flowers for new couples, parnters that have been with each other for a long time, or even for friends and family.
Mother’s Day Flowers
Flowers for Mum
Say a special thanks to your mum by sending her gorgeous flowers on Mother’s Day. Your local florist has a wide range of flowers that can be sent to your location and nearby suburbs for Mother’s Day. Here are our five most ordered flowers for Morther’s Day delivery:
- Lilies – With their diverse range of colours and wonderful aroma, lilies are always a great choice to make your mom happy. Whether you go for a bright bouquet or a luxury lily arrangement in a vase, mom will adore them.
- Roses – The classic bouquet of roses, represent love, joy and gratitude, making them a graceful Mother’s Day gift. Whether you’re sending them to your wife, mom, anuty, grandma or mother in law, it’ll be a lovely present.
- Carnations – A very popular Mother’s Day flower across the world. This flower is good for moms, grandmothers, and mother in laws who enjoy sweet, pretty flowers with rich colours.
- Gerberas – Bright and joyful flowers that will add charm to any room or garden. They stand for innocence, purity and beauty.
- Peony – Celebrate Mother’s Day with beautiful, vibrant peonies. These flowers are also suitable for all occasions as they embody prosperity, luck, love and integrity.
St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
St Patrick’s Day Flower Delivery
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with vibrant arrangements of green flowers, the perfect decorations for St. Patrick’s Day. Your local florist provides St. Patrick’s Day flower delivery to your location and surrounding suburbs. Here are our five most popular flowers for St. Patrick’s Day delivery:
- Bells of Ireland – This is generally the most popular choice for St. Patrick Day events. With a light fragrance, the Bells of Ireland have pretty, yellow-green blooms that can be used to produce exceptional arrangements.
- Shamrocks – Also known as the 3 leaf clover, the Shamrock is another plant/flower that many people associate with St. Patrick’s Day. It has been said that finding a 4 leaf clover will bring you immense luck.
- Green Carnations – Green Carnations are generally used for St. Patrick’s Day and pair well with Yellow Daisies or White Carnations. 12 Green Carnations would make a spectacular St. Patrick’s Day gift.
- Daffodils – An Irish favourite, a bouquet of playful yellow daffodils tied together with a green ribbon would be a meaningful St Patrick’s Day gift to your special someone. They also signify rebirth and new beginnings.